Breakthrough Coaching Strategies™ is a powerful program designed to instill participants with the skills and confidence required to become effective and inspiring coaches. The format of Breakthrough Coaching Strategies methodically unfolds over time so the participants engage and embed the learning fully and completely.
Breakthrough Coaching Strategies has three distinct modules:
- Breakthrough Coaching Strategies™ I (BCS1) the unique fundamentals built and acquired by Quinton Group.
- Coach Observe™ the practical application of the tools and strategies learned in (BCS1).
- Breakthrough Coaching Strategies™ II (BCS2) built on the information acquired in the Coach Observe™ session to further enhance the Breakthrough Coaching Strategies II content.
- Realize the distinctions between coaching and managing.
- Learn how to have difficult conversations in a powerful, empowering way.
- Learn to make coaching powerful, effective and results-oriented.
- Explore new ways of communicating responsibly and honestly, in a manner that encourages ownership, accountability and growth from yourself and the people you coach.
- Develop the skills and knowledge to facilitate others, to recognize and act on options previously not perceived…or not perceived as possible.
- Acquire the ability to ‘listen for’ what people are truly committed to and what hurdles might be getting in the way.
- Realize exponential results as each participant changes, and as a result, they in turn influence others.